Are you feeling intimidated when it comes to putting your house on the market? I know you want to do everything right in order to make the process smooth and the sale a success but you’re probably a bit overwhelmed! Even if you’ve sold a house in the past, the market and the WAY we market your home is always evolving! One of the most important factors when it comes to making the most money from your home sale is the strategies your agent will use to market your home. One of the main things to look for is if they use social media as a marketing tool. This is going to boost your home’s exposure which will attract more buyers and more demand for your home! When you meet with Real Estate Agents or look them up online, make sure they have a social media presence and ask what they are going to do to market your home! Don’t forget to request my FREE checklist – “How to Make the Most Money From Your Home Sale” to get all the details!
Do you want to know how to make the most money from your home sale? You’re in luck! In my "Home Seller Bootcamp" I share lots of tips on how to do just that! The first step is to schedule a consultation with ME because a prepared seller is a successful seller!
Here’s how it works:
1. You contact me – yay!
2. I send you some crucial resources to help you prepare for listing your home (whether you work with me or not, you’re going to want these!)
3. We schedule a consultation so we can meet and talk about the entire process including what it looks like to work with me!
4. I learn about you and your home and we chat about your goals with the sale of your home.
5. You decide to book your home selling timeframe and I walk you through the rest!
Time to get to work!
1. It’s time to deep clean – think windows, scuff marks on the walls, washing the floors, swapping out your welcome mat, scrubbing showers, you get the idea!
2. Now onto decluttering & organizing.. Clean off all of your countertops. I know these can easily accumulate way too much but that won’t appeal to buyers. Hide the dish soap, sponges, toaster, mail, and other small appliances. The coffee pot, a bottle of wine and a fresh scented candle are okay! Maybe you want to get a cute storage basket for your cookbooks, that’s okay too! Just keep it looking clear of junk! Same thing for the bathrooms and bookshelves. You’ll want to get all of this taken care of prior to getting listing photos taken so that your house looks its best!
3. Organize the dreaded closets! I don’t know about you, but these are always the messiest spaces in my house! To organize your closet and show off how much space you have, take out half of what is hanging in your closet and store it all in bins. Then neatly organize what’s left!
Imagine putting your house up for sale with buyers lining up to see it before your Real Estate Agent even holds the Open House! In order for that to happen, you need to prepare and that’s why my "Home Seller Bootcamp" is an invaluable tool to make the most money from your home sale! One step of the preparation process is a pre-listing inspection and making repairs. Did you know that the Home Inspection is one part of the transaction where you can actually still lose money after you’ve come to an agreement on the sale price of the home? By having a pre-listing home inspection, you can find out about any repairs prior to the home inspection period. That way you can make repairs on your own before listing. You’ll have more time to shop around for contractors and better prices and can take care of things on your own terms. Whereas during the transaction, the buyers could have a say in how things get done and who does them!